المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : ترجمة : Mayonnaise effect, loss of focus

صلاح حمد
03/03/2015, 10:49 AM
أرجو شاكرا المساعدة في ترجمة التالي :

• Do the Stones + toast seminars for every team 9 seminars + 1 for the managers. Those seminars to be conducted on a regular basis.

• Work on cross organization teams/projects, identify leaders. Team composed by Male/Female on different themes (strategic and non-strategic). Present the results to the other personnel.

What we need to avoid:

• Mayonnaise effect, loss of focus

I would like to start in parallel with two things:

1. Work with the HR (and the people you think we need to associate) to do the “HR & Managers to build for every person a job description, a training path, an evaluation system (360 degres evaluation ? )”

2. Stones and toast seminars in a first phase with trainings that I will give to the teams.
Once we finish these two tasks, I’d like to start with the trans-organisation tasks.

From a practical point of view, would it be possible to set up a meeting asap with the involved people to start to set up dates and tasks.

صلاح حمد
03/03/2015, 11:57 AM
أرجو شاكرا المساعدة في ترجمة التالي :

• Do the Stones + toast seminars for every team 9 seminars + 1 for the managers. Those seminars to be conducted on a regular basis.

• Work on cross organization teams/projects, identify leaders. Team composed by Male/Female on different themes (strategic and non-strategic). Present the results to the other personnel.

What we need to avoid:

• Mayonnaise effect, loss of focus

I would like to start in parallel with two things:

1. Work with the HR (and the people you think we need to associate) to do the “HR & Managers to build for every person a job description, a training path, an evaluation system (360 degres evaluation ? )”

2. Stones and toast seminars in a first phase with trainings that I will give to the teams.
Once we finish these two tasks, I’d like to start with the trans-organisation tasks.

From a practical point of view, would it be possible to set up a meeting asap with the involved people to start to set up dates and tasks.

أرجو تقييم هذه الترجمة وتصحيحها :

ترجمة :

- عمل السمنارات والندوات لكل فريق 9 سمنارات + واحد سمنار للمديرين، تلك الندوات تقام على أساس منتظم.
- العمل على تنظيم الفرق / المشاريع، وتحديد القادة، الفريق يتكون من الرجال والنساء على مواضيع مختلفة (الاستراتيجية وغير الاستراتيجية)، ويتم عرض النتائج على غيرهم من الموظفين.
نحتاج أن نتجنب التالي:-
المؤثرات الخارجية ، وفقدان التركيز .
وأود أن أبدأ بالتوازي بأمرين هما :-
1/ العمل مع الموارد البشرية ( والأشخاص الذين تعتقد بأننا بحاجة اليهم معنا) للقيام بـ " الموارد البشرية والمدراء لإعداد لكل شخص وصف وظيفي ومسار تدريب ونظام تقييم (تقييم 360 درجة؟)".
2/ سمنارات منتخبة في المرحلة الأولى مع التدريبات التي سوف اقدمها للفرق.
عند الانتهاء من هذين المهمتين، أرغب بأن أبداء بمهام التنظيم .
من الناحية العملية، هل سيكون من الممكن اقامة إجتماع في أسرع وقت ممكن مع الأشخاص المعنيين بالأمر للبدء في تحديد المواعيد والمهام.