المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : مفاهيم قانونية في حياتنا اليومية ( الاستيقاف )

أيمن كمال السباعي
18/11/2007, 03:55 PM
- الاستيقاف إجراء يقوم به رجل السلطة العامة في سبيل التحرى عن الجرائم و كشف مرتكبيها و يسوغه اشتباه تبرره الظروف ، فهو أمر مباح لرجل السلطة العامة إذا ما وضع الشخص نفسه طواعية منه و اختياراً في موضع الريب و الظن و كان هذا الوضع ينبئ عن ضرورة تستلزم تدخل المستوقف للتحري و للكشف عن حقيقته .
- و الحق في الاستيقاف يختلف جذرياً عن الحق في القبض . فالقبض لا يجوز أيقاعه مطلقاً إلا بأمر من سلطة التحقيق او بواسطة مأمور الضبط القضائي في الجرائم الملتبس بها و التي تشكل جنحة على الأقل عقوبتها تزيد على ثلاثة أشهر .
فلاستيقاف إذن إجراء مخول لرجال السلطة العامة على كل شخص يضع نفسه طواعية موضع الشك ، يجوز لهم بمقتضاه تقييد حريته في الحركة تقييداً عرضياً عابراً لا يتعدى إيقافه لمجرد سؤاله .
شروط الاستيقاف :
إذا توافرت مبررات الاستيقاف المتمثلة في اشتباه تبرره ظروف وضع الشخص فيها نفسه ، يجب ان يتم ذلك وفقاً لشرطين :
أولاً : ألا يتعدى زمنياً الوقت اللازم لسؤال المستوقف ، فإذا استطال زمن الإيقاف عن الوقت الذي يستغرقه القاء السؤال و تلقي الجواب كان في الأمر قبضاً و لا استيقافا .
ثانياً : أن لا يتضمن تنفيذ الاستيقاف تعرضاً مادياً للمتحري عنه يمكن أن يكون فيه المساس بحريته الشخصية أو اعتداء عليها و إلا كان باطلاً .
و إلى اللقاء للتعرف على مفاهيم قانونية في حياتنا اليومية
تحية احترام و تقدير

أيمن كمال السباعي
18/11/2007, 03:55 PM
- الاستيقاف إجراء يقوم به رجل السلطة العامة في سبيل التحرى عن الجرائم و كشف مرتكبيها و يسوغه اشتباه تبرره الظروف ، فهو أمر مباح لرجل السلطة العامة إذا ما وضع الشخص نفسه طواعية منه و اختياراً في موضع الريب و الظن و كان هذا الوضع ينبئ عن ضرورة تستلزم تدخل المستوقف للتحري و للكشف عن حقيقته .
- و الحق في الاستيقاف يختلف جذرياً عن الحق في القبض . فالقبض لا يجوز أيقاعه مطلقاً إلا بأمر من سلطة التحقيق او بواسطة مأمور الضبط القضائي في الجرائم الملتبس بها و التي تشكل جنحة على الأقل عقوبتها تزيد على ثلاثة أشهر .
فلاستيقاف إذن إجراء مخول لرجال السلطة العامة على كل شخص يضع نفسه طواعية موضع الشك ، يجوز لهم بمقتضاه تقييد حريته في الحركة تقييداً عرضياً عابراً لا يتعدى إيقافه لمجرد سؤاله .
شروط الاستيقاف :
إذا توافرت مبررات الاستيقاف المتمثلة في اشتباه تبرره ظروف وضع الشخص فيها نفسه ، يجب ان يتم ذلك وفقاً لشرطين :
أولاً : ألا يتعدى زمنياً الوقت اللازم لسؤال المستوقف ، فإذا استطال زمن الإيقاف عن الوقت الذي يستغرقه القاء السؤال و تلقي الجواب كان في الأمر قبضاً و لا استيقافا .
ثانياً : أن لا يتضمن تنفيذ الاستيقاف تعرضاً مادياً للمتحري عنه يمكن أن يكون فيه المساس بحريته الشخصية أو اعتداء عليها و إلا كان باطلاً .
و إلى اللقاء للتعرف على مفاهيم قانونية في حياتنا اليومية
تحية احترام و تقدير

معتصم الحارث الضوّي
18/11/2007, 04:01 PM
أخي الكريم الأستاذ أيمن
تحية التقدير و الثناء لهذا التعريف القانوني الشامل، ولتتكامل وتتعاظم الفائدة أود أن أقترح عليك إضافة ذات النص باللغة الإنكليزية.

معتصم الحارث الضوّي
18/11/2007, 04:01 PM
أخي الكريم الأستاذ أيمن
تحية التقدير و الثناء لهذا التعريف القانوني الشامل، ولتتكامل وتتعاظم الفائدة أود أن أقترح عليك إضافة ذات النص باللغة الإنكليزية.

أيمن كمال السباعي
19/11/2007, 12:12 PM
أخي الكريم الأستاذ أيمن

I am under arrest. I have a right to remain silent. Anything I say can and will be used against me in a court of law. I have the right to talk to a lawyer and have him/her present with me while I question myself. If I cannot afford to hire a lawyer, one will be appointed to represent me, if I wish one, before I question myself. If I decide to make a statement, I may stop at any time."

SUSPENSION ( STOP ) : is the action of the police to prevent and detect of crime . The police can stop a person, and ask questions, without "arresting" the person. Upon seeing suspicious activity, the police may temporarily detain people to request that they identify themselves and to question them about the suspicious activity . So , the stopping by the police is entitled by law whatever person put himself/herself in Object of Suspicion and mistrust.
As a matter of fact , the suspension ( stop ) is completely differs from the arrest , While a " Stop" can be made upon "reasonable suspicion" that a person may have been engaged in criminal activity, an arrest requires "probable cause" that a suspect committed a criminal offense as well as Police must hold a Warrant to perform the arrest or in the case of flagrant delit , Which is at least a misdemeanor punishable by up to three months .
If there are justifications of Suspicion circumstances to stop a person , it must be done in accordance with the following conditions:
First : it must be taken a reasonable period no more than the question of the stopper , it became an arrest if this period took more that the reasonable time of question .
Second : the suspender must not suffer from any frisk , abuse or it may prejudice his/her personal freedom . .

أيمن كمال السباعي
19/11/2007, 12:12 PM
أخي الكريم الأستاذ أيمن

I am under arrest. I have a right to remain silent. Anything I say can and will be used against me in a court of law. I have the right to talk to a lawyer and have him/her present with me while I question myself. If I cannot afford to hire a lawyer, one will be appointed to represent me, if I wish one, before I question myself. If I decide to make a statement, I may stop at any time."

SUSPENSION ( STOP ) : is the action of the police to prevent and detect of crime . The police can stop a person, and ask questions, without "arresting" the person. Upon seeing suspicious activity, the police may temporarily detain people to request that they identify themselves and to question them about the suspicious activity . So , the stopping by the police is entitled by law whatever person put himself/herself in Object of Suspicion and mistrust.
As a matter of fact , the suspension ( stop ) is completely differs from the arrest , While a " Stop" can be made upon "reasonable suspicion" that a person may have been engaged in criminal activity, an arrest requires "probable cause" that a suspect committed a criminal offense as well as Police must hold a Warrant to perform the arrest or in the case of flagrant delit , Which is at least a misdemeanor punishable by up to three months .
If there are justifications of Suspicion circumstances to stop a person , it must be done in accordance with the following conditions:
First : it must be taken a reasonable period no more than the question of the stopper , it became an arrest if this period took more that the reasonable time of question .
Second : the suspender must not suffer from any frisk , abuse or it may prejudice his/her personal freedom . .

معتصم الحارث الضوّي
19/11/2007, 04:32 PM
أخي المفضال الأستاذ أيمن
تحية التقدير و العرفان لجهودك الكبيرة في إزالة أميتنا القانونية. أستأذنك في نشر الترجمة التي تفضلتَ بإعدادها مع تصحيح بعض الهنّأت التي لا تقدح من جودتها:

SUSPENSION ( STOP ) : is the action taken by the police to prevent and detect crime . The police can stop a person, and ask questions without "arresting" the person. Upon seeing suspicious activity, the police may temporarily detain people to request that they identify themselves and to question them about the suspicious activity . Hence, the stopping by the police is entitled by law whenever a person places himself/herself as an bbject of Suspicion and mistrust.
As a matter of fact , the suspension ( stop ) is completely different from arrest i.e While a " Stop" can be made upon "reasonable suspicion" that a person may have been engaged in a criminal activity. Arrest requires 'probable cause' that a suspect has committed a criminal offense, as well as Police must hold a Warrant to perform the arrest or in the case of flagrant delit , Which is at least a misdemeanor punishable by up to three months .
If there are justifications of Suspicion circumstances to stop a person , it must be conducted in accordance with the following conditions:
First : it must take a reasonable period of no more than required to question the person involved. Thus, it becomes an arrest if this period is more than the reasonable time for questioning .
Second : the suspender must not suffer from any frisk , abuse, or his/her personal freedom be prejudiced .

معتصم الحارث الضوّي
19/11/2007, 04:32 PM
أخي المفضال الأستاذ أيمن
تحية التقدير و العرفان لجهودك الكبيرة في إزالة أميتنا القانونية. أستأذنك في نشر الترجمة التي تفضلتَ بإعدادها مع تصحيح بعض الهنّأت التي لا تقدح من جودتها:

SUSPENSION ( STOP ) : is the action taken by the police to prevent and detect crime . The police can stop a person, and ask questions without "arresting" the person. Upon seeing suspicious activity, the police may temporarily detain people to request that they identify themselves and to question them about the suspicious activity . Hence, the stopping by the police is entitled by law whenever a person places himself/herself as an bbject of Suspicion and mistrust.
As a matter of fact , the suspension ( stop ) is completely different from arrest i.e While a " Stop" can be made upon "reasonable suspicion" that a person may have been engaged in a criminal activity. Arrest requires 'probable cause' that a suspect has committed a criminal offense, as well as Police must hold a Warrant to perform the arrest or in the case of flagrant delit , Which is at least a misdemeanor punishable by up to three months .
If there are justifications of Suspicion circumstances to stop a person , it must be conducted in accordance with the following conditions:
First : it must take a reasonable period of no more than required to question the person involved. Thus, it becomes an arrest if this period is more than the reasonable time for questioning .
Second : the suspender must not suffer from any frisk , abuse, or his/her personal freedom be prejudiced .

أيمن كمال السباعي
20/11/2007, 01:07 PM
المترجم القدير الأستاذ / معتصم
أشكر لك مرورك الكريم و نظرتك الحكيمة لترجمتنا المتواضعة
و لي ملحوظة صغيرة . .أرجو أن يتسع صدرك لها حتى تعم الفائدة

كما تعلم سيدي الكريم إننا بصدد نص قانوني أكاديمي يتعلق بقانون الإجراءات الجنائية
و نظراً لحساسة هذا الموضوع فيتعين على المترجم أن ينتقي المصطلحات و لا يزيد في النص حتى لا تضيع الحقوق ، كما أن الحقوقيين بينهم لغة مشتركة لا يفهما سواهم سواء أكان محامياً او قاضياً أ و سلطة تحقيق و كل من ينتسب إلى العائلة القانونية . . فضلاُ عن كون اللغة القانونية الأكاديمية تختلف كلياً عما نستعمله نحن في مجال عملنا
و قد اطلعت على تنقيحك الرائع لما أدرجت من الترجمة . . و لي بعض الملحوظات
1-" is the action of the police " . . لقد وضعت فعل ( Taken ) للدلالة على أن هذا الإجراء يتخذ من قبل رجال الشرطة . . .
بالنظر لما شرحته من لغة القانون المشتركة بين الحقوقيين ، فلا حاجة لنا ان نقول أن هذا الإجراء يتخذ بواسطة رجال الشرطة لأن هذا الإجراء مخول لهم أساساً طبقاً لقانون فهو ( إجراء بوليسي ) فليس من المتصور أن يقوم القاضي أو وكيل النائب العام بالمعارضة و الاستيقاف
مفاد ذلك . . أن الزيادة هنا لا دلالة لها من تقيد النص ، كون أن هذا الإجراء ثابت و مباح و لا يملكه إلا مأمور الضبطية القضائية فقط دون سواه .
و هذا ينطبق على باقي النص . .
فما قمت به من زيادة لبعض المصطلحات كانت رائعة لشرح المادة العلمية .
أشكرك و تحية خالصة لشخصكم الكريم