المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Who is Abu-Fahmi?!

حسين نوح مشامع
10/12/2007, 04:45 PM
من هو أبو فهمي؟!
أبو فهمي ليس اسماً حقيقياً، ولا هو كنية. فنحن لا نستطيع قول الاسم الحقيقي، خوفاً من الفضيحة والتشهير، وتجنباً للغيبة والنميمة. ولا نستطيع وضع الكنية الحقيقية، والتي تليق بمقامه السامي، خوفاً من خروج تشبيهنا عن المعقول والمألوف. وهدفنا من هذا أخذ العبرة والفائدة. فأبو فهمي كما تدل عليه هذه الكنية، هو شخص يدعي المعلومية والفهم الواسع العميق. ومجتمعنا يعج بأمثاله، من أشباه المتعلمين والمحبطين. فبسبب عدم مقدرته الحصول والوصول إلى ما يريد، لأسباب خاصة به، وأخرى خارجة عن مقدرته وإرادته، فتراه يخترع ويتخيل ويفصل ويلبس!
Who is Abu-Fahmi?!
Abu-Fahmi is not a real name, nor is it a nickname. The real can not be stated, for the fear of exposing and slandering, to avoid backbiting and gossiping. We can not put the real nickname that suits his high position best, for the fear that our comparison may get out off reason and common sense. Our purpose in all of this is extracting the example and the benefit. So Abu-Fahmi is a nickname just as it indicates, is a person who claims to be knowledgeable with a wide deep understanding of everything. Our society is full with people like him, who are half educated and frustrated. Because of his inability to acquire and reach what he is aiming to, for some reasons related to him, and others out off his ability and will, so you can see him invents, imagines, customizes and wears!

فهو في كل مرة يدخل علينا يأتينا أما بمغامرة جديدة، أو بشخصية جديدة يتقمصها. لن نقول أبو زيد الهلالي شاهراً سيفه، ولا عنترة بن شداد خائضاً لغمرات الحروب. ولكنها مبالغات يطلقها، تنفيساً عن الضعف والضعة المتأصلة في نفسه! اتصل به مدير أحد الشركات، التي فتحت مكاتبها مؤخراً في المنطقة، عارضاً عليه وظيفة مرموقة. كان يقول ذلك فاتحاً فاه على اتساعه، محاولاً إرغام ابتسامة لئيمة تحاول الخروج للعيان! طالباً منه الانضمام إلي شركتهم، كنائب له وتحت إدارته! مقدماً له مرتباً مغرياً، عدا البدلات الكثيرة المتعددة. منها للسكن والتنقلات، وتأمين العلاج الطبي له ولأفراد عائلته، وغيرها.
So every time he enters on us, comes up with in a new adventurer, or a new personality. We will not say Abu-Zaid Al-Hilali pulling his sword, or Antarah Bin Shaddad going into the submersions of wars. But it was just exaggerations that he releases, to ease up his weakness, and inferiority which was deep-rooted in him! As he said, he was contacted by a manager of one of those companies, which have opened their offices lately in the area, offering him a remarkable position! He was says that with his mouth on its widest, trying to compel a wicked smile trying to escape to show itself! Asking him to join their company, as his deputy and under his administration! Presenting him with an attractive salary, and many other allowances. From which are housing, transportation, and medical insurance for him and the family, and other more.

وبما إن هذا المنصب لا يناسبه، لتطلعه إلى ما هو أعلى وأبعد. رفض العرض وهو رافعاً رأسه، كأنه طاووس يختال أمام أنثاه بذيله، الذي لم يترك لون من ألوان الطيف إلا وأخذ منه بنصيب. قائلاً له: أترك منصبي في شركة عالمية، ذات مستقبل عريض واسع، وأقبل بالعمل في شركة تحت الإنشاء، وبوظيفة نائب!؟ كان يقول تلك الكلمات، وهو يمص شفتاه في كل مرة. كأنما يرى تلك الوظيفة التي لم يستطع الحصول عليها تتجسم أمامه. كصائم يرى الموائد تمد أمامه، فلا يستطيع مد يديه خوفاً من كسر صيامه، ولا يستطيع منع نفسه بعد سيلان ريقه ووصول بريق الأكل إلى عينيه ونفسه!
This position did not suite him, because he was looking higher and farther. He has refused the offer, raising his head, like a peacock swaggering with his tail in front of his female partner, that tail did not leave any color from the spectrum without taking a share of it. Saying: Do I leave my position in a world known company, with a wide future, and accept the work for an under establishment company, and in the position of a deputy!? He was saying those words, while sucking his lips each time. As if he was seeing that position he did not acquire, coming into existence in front of him. Like a fasting person seeing food tables extending in front of him, but he could extend his hands fearing of breaking his fasting, nor he could prevent himself after the dripping of his saliva, and food glamour reaching his eyes and soul!

لكن الواقع عكس كل ذلك، فلقد كان يلهث وراء رؤساؤه، محاولا تلبية حتى طلباتهم الشخصية. كل ذلك في سعي حثيث وبشكل يومي، لتعديل وزيادة راتبه، ليستطيع بذلك تغطية مصاريفه الشخصية. فلقد ترك عمله السابق، بعد أن بهرته الشركة الجديدة بمنظرها الخارجي، والمنصب والوظيفية التي وعد بها! والتقدم والتطور المطرد الذي ذكر له! بالإضافة إلى الحضور التجاري للشركة، ونصيبها القوي من المبيعات في السوق. فانتقل إلى الشركة الحالية، وبعد مدة من عمله، تبين له ما كانوا يخفون عنه من قبل! كمثل صفوان وهو(الجحر الأملس) وقد كان يغطيه التراب، فلم يكن يرى ويعرف على حقيقته! ولما أصابه وسقط عليه وابل وهو(المطر الشديد)، فنزع عنه ذلك الغطاء الخفيف من تراب، فتركه صلداً اجرداً لا فائدة ترجى منه!
The actual thing was on the contrary, he was running after his superiors, trying to meet even their personal requests. All that was in hard efforts, and on daily bases; to adjust and increase his salary, to be able to cover his personal expenses. He has left his previous job, after been taken by the external looks of the new company, and the job and the position he was promised! The steady progress and the development which were mentioned to him! In addition to the company commercial presence and its strong market share. So he joined the current company, but after a period of his work, it was clear to him what was hiding from him before! Like a smooth stone covered with dust, so its reality was not known! When a heavy rain has fallen on it, and that light cover of dirt was taken off, it was left hard stripped no hope came out off it!

عند ذلك حاول مستميتاً الرجوع إلى مقر عمله السابق، ولكن لم تكن طريقه آمنة سالكة. أولاً لأن قوانين الشركة تمنع، عودة المغادرون مرة أخرى. وثانياً لم يكن تاريخه مشرفاً مشجعاً، ليقابل رجوعه بالقبول والترحاب. فلقد كنا نعلم عن ذهابه إليها، من طريقة وأسلوب كلامه دون أن نسأله. فلقد كان يفرض علينا نفسه، ويلقي ما في جعبته، حتى وإن لم نرد الاستماع إليه! لقد أتيت من الشركة السابقة، ولقد استقبلني المدير أفضل استقبال، وفرغ نفسه من كل أعماله! كان يتجه إلي بكل جسمه ووجه، ليلبي كل أوامري وطلباتي! وما علي إلا أن أنهي متعلقاتي هنا، لاستلم عملي هناك!
Then he has tried desperately to return to his previous job, but his way was not passably safe. Firstly the company laws prevent the return of a departed employee. Secondly his history records were not very honorably encouraging, so his returning would be met with accepting and welcomes. We came to know of his visits to them, from his way of talking without asking him. He was imposing himself on us, and throwing us with what was in his bag, even if we did not want to listen to him! I just came from my previous company, and I was received by the manager in a very generous reception, he got red of all his work just to set with me! He was facing me with all his body, to fulfill all my request and orders! What I have to do now?! Just clear all matters pending here, and start working there?!

يمضي اليوم واليومان، والأسبوع والأسبوعان، وهو لا يزال معنا يقوم بعمله، دون أن يتكلم أو يذكر نتائج مبادراته السابقة. ولكننا مع ذلك نكون على علم اليقين من نتائجها، مما نشاهد أمامنا من إثباتات واضحة. وطبقاً للخبرة التي تكونت عندنا، لكثرة القصص الخرافية التي كان يلقيها علينا. ومع ذلك نكون في انتظار جديده، للاستمتاع والتفكه. وفي بعض الأحيان يتجاوز حدود نفسه، فيلصق بها محامد غيره! فتراه يقول وظفت هذا، وأعدت ذاك إلى عمله! ورقيت ابن فلان، بعد أن كان يعاني الأمرين! لأني أعرف التاجر فلان، وصديقي المدير فلان. مما يدعو الآخرين ليعلقوا على كلامه قائلين: لم يبقى إلا أن يقول هو من عمل على تعيين رئيس الشركة في منصبه! لذا أطلقنا عليه هذه الكنية (أبو فهمي)!
بقلم: حسين نوح مشامع – محافظة القطيف - السعودية
One day and two, one week and two have passed and he is still working with us, without speaking or recalling the results of his previous initiatives. Nevertheless we are certainly aware of the results, based on the evidence we are seeing very clearly. And according to the experience accumulated with us, from the many legend stories that he was telling us. However, we are still waiting for his latest, to enjoy and have fun. Sometimes he exceeds his limits, relating to himself the good deeds of others! You see him saying: I have employed this person, and return that person to his job! I have promoted the son of someone, after long suffering! Because I know that trader, and the director Mr. X is my friend. That invites the others to comment on his speech, saying: The remaining is just to say that he was behind the appointment of our company chairman in his office! So we have nicknamed him (Abu-Fahmi)!
Written by: Noah Hussein Mashamea - Qatif District -Saudi Arabia