المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : التابوت \ قصة لأسماء غريب

أسماء حسن محمد
22/01/2008, 11:39 PM
Source Textالتابوت \ قصة أسماء غريب

غسّلتني ابنتي البكر بعناية، لفت جسدي في كفنه الأبيض ثم وضعتني بمساعدة نساء الأسرة داخل التابوت. أطفأت نور الغرفة و خرجت و هي تذرف دمعا حارا و تركتني وحيدة أعاني برودة الهجران بعد ستين سنة من الحياة. دخل بعدها ابني أيمن، جلس قبالتي و الشرر يتطاير من عينيه، بدأ يحاسبني عن الإرث و عما أوصيت به من مال لأخيه الأصغر ثم قام. أطفأ نور الغرفة، خرج و تركني وحيدة أعاني مرارة حسرتي عليه و على جحوده. دخلت بعدهما حفيدتي الصغرى "دنيا"، قبلت التابوت و عانقته بذراعيها الصغيرتين ثم وقفت في براءة ملائكية، ابتسمت حضنتني من جديد و قالت هامسة: "أنت في القلب يا تيتة، لاتخشي شيئا، لن تشعري بالوحدة لأني سأزورك كلما اشتقت إليك في أحلامي، هناك سترينني و سأراك". أطفأت نور الغرفة ثم خرجت وتركتني و قد أدفأت كلماتها روحي العائدة إلى بارئها

Target Text

The coffin

My eldest daughter properly washed me and covered my body in a white shroud, then she held me with the help of other women of my family and together they put me in a coffin. Turning off the light, she left the room with tears coursing down her cheeks, leaving me alone overwhelmed by cold abandonment after the sixty years I spent in earthly life. My son Ayman came after her. Furious, he sat in front of me, and began asking about what I left for him as an inheritance and the amount of money I left for his younger brother. Then he stood up, turned off the light, and left the room, leaving me alone with so much pain and bitterness in my heart because of his ingratitude. Finally, Donia, my youngest granddaughter, came into the room. She kissed the coffin, and embraced it. Then, she stood like an angel, smiled, and then embraced the coffin again. Whispering softly, she said to me, "You will always stay in my heart, grandma". "Do not be afraid, you will never be alone because I am going to see you in my dreams whenever I miss you". "There, we will see each other again". Then she turned off the light and left the room, leaving me with her words that just warmed my soul which rose to its creator

منى عباس محمد
19/03/2008, 08:59 PM
استاذه اسماء

قصة مؤثرة ولا اروع

ووقائع حية لحال اقرب الأقرباء وفيها كم كبير من العبر

ولكن متى نتعظ

الآلآلآ نتعظ

( كفى بالموت واعظى ) :emo_m16:

موفقة مع خالص حبي

الأسيرة :fl:

منى عباس محمد
19/03/2008, 08:59 PM