المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : مساعدة في مقدمة المترجم

رغدة العزاوي
02/11/2008, 02:26 PM
السلام عليكم....
لقد قمت بترجمة مشروعي للتخرج ...هل من الممكن مساعدتي بتصحيح اي خطأ في مقدمة المترجم خاصتي.؟ مع الشكر الجزيل
Treasure Island story is the story that I have chosen it for translation from English into Arabic, It is the translation project of mine. This is a course of graduation courses and it is a summary of my years and the efforts of teachers with me and measuring the extent of my capability for translation.

I chose the story of Treasure Island because it is a beautiful and simple, are also illustrated with photos. It is for students aged between 12 - 17years have been selected because of its words and structures sentences simple and easy to understand, although I faced some difficulty in formulating structures or choose the right word synonymous with the meaning required.

Thank God ... i tried hardly to overcome these difficulties and do my best and I hope that my Translation will receive the satisfaction of readers

معتصم الحارث الضوّي
02/11/2008, 05:18 PM
[Treasure Island is the story that I have chosen for a translation project from English into Arabic.
This is a course for undergraduate students, and is a summary of my years' efforts for measuring the extent of my capability as translator.

'Hope this helps[/align

رغدة العزاوي
26/11/2008, 05:38 PM
thanx alot