المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : ارجو المساعدة في ترجمة قصه قصيره ***

طوبا العبدالله
30/12/2008, 01:00 PM
ارجو مساعدتي في ترجمة هذه القصه بسرعه
ولقد ارفقت النص الاصلي ومعها الترجمه التي اعديتها شاكره مقدما للجميع
المعطف the coat

راح في سبات عميق، ولم يوقظه سوى الانفجار الهائل حين اصطدم القطاران..
He entered in deep sleeping and didn,t wake up him other than huge explosion when the trains clashed
نزل مع النازلين وركض إلى المكان المتضرر من الحادث.. رأسا القطارين كأنهما في عناق..
He stopped out with others to the damage place from the accident ,the heads of two trains were as in cuddle
بعض الأشلاء تطايرت فبعثت مسحة من الكآبة على المكان، وهرع المسافرون يسعفون الجرحى، ويقدمون لهم الخدمات .. لم يبق أثر للنوم في عينيه، وطار النعاس بعيدا
Some of carnages dispersed ,so the sad effect spread all over the place .the travelers fastered to helped the hurters (injures) ,and given them the serveses .He hadn,t any desire to sleep and the lethargy got away ...
جو الصباح بارد.. وشهر مارس يفجر الطبيعة ألقا وجمالا، ووهران تستقبل زوارها بابتسامتها المعهودة، وصلها والشمس ترسل أشعتها الأولى مبشرة بيوم جميل..لكن آثار الحادث الأليم لا زال يهيمن على مخيلته ..
The morning weather was cold .Marsh (month) exploted the natural with beauty and glory .Wahran recived its visitors with its usually smile.He arrived to it when the sun sent its first rays ,rejoiced at beauty day ,but the pain of accident was stilling in his imagination
لم يخطر بباله أن يهاتف زوجته ..وأرجأ ذلك إلى حين إنهاء مهمته، فربما سيجعل منها موضوعا رئيسا سيسرده بالتفصيل الممل على مسمعها عند عودته قريبا..
ـ من دون شك ستكون فخورة حين تعرف خدماتي التي قدمتها، وما معطفي الذي قدمته لذلك الجريح سوى دليل قوي على تضحيتي.. ولولا قدوم رجال الحماية المدنية، وتكفلهم بالحادث كلية لما فارقت المكان..
He wasn,t though to took to his wife and he delayed that until he finished his matter .then maybe it will become the main topic talk with her about it .He said without any doubt she will be prideful when she know about my services ,and my coat which I given to injure'sman was a sign of my sacrificing
تحدث الناس عن الحادث الإرهابي المروع.. وانتشر خبره بعد أن بثته القنوات التلفزيونية..
All of people took about the horrid terroristic's accident ,and the news was spread after the television channels interfused it.
شاع نبأ وفاته .. واتصل أهله بأرقام الهواتف التي ظهرت أسفل الشاشة .. بكل تأكيد انتقل إلى رحمة الله..
The news of his death was spread .His family called to the numbers of telephone which were appeared in the bottom of screen..surely he die.
بدأت الاستعدادات لمراسيم دفنه، سيخرج الناس كلهم لأن الحادث تأثر له الجميع ..
The installations of funeral were started ,All of people would out because the accident was very effect to all of them
ـ من حسن حظه سيتبعه هذا الجمع ..فلو مات موتة عادية ما تبعه إلا أقرباؤه..هذا ما قاله آخرون
Fortunately all of this people follow him .If he died normally death no one flowed him except his relative ..other said ..
ـ مسكين لم يمر على زواجه سوى أشهر ثلاثة، قال البعض..
Other said :miserable his marrade didn’t complet three monthes
جلست زوجه تستعيد ذكرياتها في الفترة التي جمعتهما، تذكرت طيبته، ورأت أن هذه غير كافية وحدها، لابد من أن يكون الزوج غنيا يستطيع تغطية مصاريف البيت، ومصاريف الزوجة.. تذكرت إرشاداته المتكررة لها
His wife sit down to remember her memories with him through the period that gathered both of them,she remember his goodness .She saw that didn't enough .the husband must be rich to cover the expenditures of home and wife .She remember his frequent guides for her..
وأسرّت في نفسها ما كانت تردده على سبــيــل
التنكيت مع إحدى صديقاتها التي كانت تزورها من حين إلى آخر ..لقد تزوجت إماما..لابد من الحجاب للمرأة، لابد من الالتزام، لابد من الدين..لابد..لابد .. !!!
She secreted in herself what she was repeat as joke when she was talking with her friend that she visited her some times
His friend said :you were marriage Islamic Guider needful kerchief for woman ,needful of obligation ,needful of religion needful,…needful..!!!!
ـ عمرك طويلة ..الآن جلت بخاطري ..وتمنيت وصولك..
The wife said :your age are long ..now you are in my mind and I am wish to see you
ـ المعذرة كان لي مشوار..و كان لزاما عليّ أن أقوم به..وللتو أنهيته، وأسرعت بالقدوم..
His friend :sorry I was busy and I had to did it ,just I finished it and come quickly
ابتسامة صفراء خبيثة تنطلق من الشفاه، تغلقان الباب دونهما..
Yellow malicious smile is appear from lips ,they are close a door
أنت الآن حرة..
Her friend say :you are now free
ـ لقد انزاح من على ظهري حمل ثقيل..
The wife said :weighty loading droped out from my back
ـ ستكونين الآن حرة بكلك، وكلكلك..
His friend :you will be free
ـ هل من تعويض ستقبضين؟
Is there any mony you will receive? ..
ـ ذاك ما لم أستطع السؤال عنه.. ولكنه راح ضحية حادث إرهابي، فمن دون شك هناك تعويضات محترمة.
That I couldn,t asked about it but he was a victim of terroristic's accident .without any doubt that are a good recompenses

فجأة يظهر في الشارع في طريقه إلى بيته، يحتار من يعرفونه، ينادونه، إنه هو بعينه، سبحان محيي العظام وهي رميم..!!
ينظر بعضهم في عيون البعض وهم يصافحونه.. !!
إنه هو بلحمه ودمه، لا أثر للجروح ، أو الخدوش..
ارتباك في البيت ..الفرحة تعم الأهل ..انتشر المعزون يباركون السلامة للمسافر..يحكــي قصة الحادث.. يسمعها الناس باهتمام بالغ.
ـ إذن مات الجريح الذي قدمت له المعطف، وفي جيب المعطف نسيت هويتي..
لم تتحمل الزوجة الصدمة فانهارت في البيت أسرعوا بها ..ولكنها فارقت في المشفى..
Suddenly he is appears in street when he goes to his home .People who are know him are falter they are call him he is !!! they look to others when they are shake his hand ..he is with his flash and blood no effects of injuring or scrabbles..Agitation in home and the cheerful is spread between his family .The solacers are start to congratulate for the traveller's safety
He told them the accident story and they heared it with high interesting
Traveler said:so the injuring man that I given to him my coat died ,and in I forgetten my identity card in the coat's pocket
The wife didn't suffer a shock so she is fall down in home then they take her quickly to hospital but she is die in it…..

طوبا العبدالله
31/12/2008, 07:15 AM
بليز ياجماعه حد يساعدني في الترجمه الله يخليكم :tired:

لانا الحياري
31/12/2008, 02:15 PM
سلام حبيبتي.

أنا لا أملك الوقت الكافي لكن سأساعدك في فقرتين..

لم يخطر بباله أن يهاتف زوجته ..وأرجأ ذلك إلى حين إنهاء مهمته، فربما سيجعل منها موضوعا رئيسا سيسرده بالتفصيل الممل على مسمعها عند عودته قريبا..
ـ من دون شك ستكون فخورة حين تعرف خدماتي التي قدمتها، وما معطفي الذي قدمته لذلك الجريح سوى دليل قوي على تضحيتي.. .
It didn’t appear to him to call his wife yet, or may be he postponed that until he finishes his work. This matter will turn into a subject that he will narrate to her in details when he goes back home.
and of course she will be more than proud to hear about her husbands services and the help he was able to offer and giving the coat to that wounded man was a clear example of my generous sacrifice

He wasn,t though to took to his wife and he delayed that until he finished his matter .then maybe it will become the main topic talk with her about it .He said without any doubt she will be prideful when she know about my services ,and my coat which I given to injure man was a clear sign of my sacrificing