المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : ترجمة ( الحياة تبدأ بعد الثمانين) إلى الإنكليزية كمحاولة أولى راجيا إبداء الرأي

نزار ب. الزين
26/12/2006, 07:15 AM
Life Starts After Eighty
A Real Story
Translation by Nizar B. Zain
Editing: Dr.Dinha T. Gorgis

Margo, Wilma’s daughter, decided to celebrate the 80th birthday of her mother, in such an unprecedented way that she would be taken by an amazing surprise.
She had been preparing for it since the beginning of the year. All the names of her mother’s friends, their phone numbers and their addresses were listed, aided by her mother’s telephone book.
Nobody knew about her plan except Margo’s children, her brother and his family members, who had assisted her in working out her plan.
On the due day, and as Wilma and her son entered the restaurant, she was shocked to find all her friends at the Senior Center Club applauding. The second surprise was when she saw her sister from Canada among the crowd. She hadn’t seen her for at least ten years ; so they gave a big hug to each other.

A glimpse at another table was a third surprise; there was her old neighbor, Richard.

The following week, and while Wilma was showing her birthday pictures to her friends at the Senior Center, she was at the same time looking across the lobby of the club.

Suddenly, she jumped off her chair and rushed to the door to meet Richard. And to the astonishment of all the attendees, she and Richard hugged each other warmly, and exchanged kisses, which made all those on the scene applaud, as if it were a Hollywood movie show.
Her cheeks went red. And like a teenage girl, Wilma
said, “This is my boyfriend, Richard!”

============================

الحياة تبدأ بعد الثمانين
أقصوصة واقعية
كتبها و ترجمها إلى الإنكليزية
نزار ب. الزين*
مراجعة : د.دنحا كوركيس

قررت ( مارغو ) إبنة ويلما أن تحتفل بعيد ميلاد أمها الثمانين بشكل غير مسبوق ، و أن تجعل منه مفاجأة تسعدها .
بدأت تعد العدة منذ مطلع العام ، بتحضير قائمة بأسماء جميع أصدقاء الوالدة و هواتفهم و عناوينهم ، مستخدمة سجل هاتفها ، و لم يعلم بمخططها سوى أولادها و شقيقها و أفراد أسرته الذين عاونوها جميعا بالتنفيذ .
في اليوم الموعود ،أذهلت المفاجأة ويلما ، عندما دخلت المطعم برفقة ابنها لتجد جميع أصدقائها في نادي المسنين يصفقون لها ، أما مفاجأتها الثانية فكانت عندما شاهدت شقيقتها التي قدمت خصيصا من كندا لحضور هذه المناسبة فتعانقتا طويلا ، أما مفاجأتها الثالثة فكانت عندما لمحت حول طاولة أخرى جارها القديم ريتشارد .
في الأسبوع التالي ، و بينما كانت ويلما جالسة تعرض صور حفل عيد ميلادها على أصدقائها في نادي المسنين ، كانت في الوقت ذاته لا تفتأ تلتفت نحو مدخل قاعة النادي ، و فجأة نهضت ثم هرعت نحو الباب لتستقبل ريتشارد ، و أمام دهشة جميع الحضور اشتبكت معه بعناق حار لفت أنظار الجميع الذين بادروا بالتصفيق لهما و كأنهم أمام مشهد سينمائي ( هوليوودي ).
قالت ويلما و قد اشتعل وجهها خجلا تماما كمراهقة : " أعرفكم بخطيبي ريتشارد ! "[/align]

انتصار صبري
13/01/2007, 04:16 PM
http://paradise1.jeeran.com/a2.gif

Welcome Nizar Zein greet you on what I wrote and I always follow

Aslobk refined me, of course Thvafh show Adib wonderful greetings:
entsar nader

ايمان حمد
13/01/2007, 06:18 PM
ASA

My comment is here

http://www.arabswata.org/forums/showthread.php?t=3823

Best regrads