المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : اريد رأيكم فى الترجمة

خالدعباس
03/04/2009, 02:37 PM
الاساتذة الافاضل بعد السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته.
هذا جزء من تمرين اريد رأيكم فى الترجمة.
هذه أول محاولة لي في هذا العالم الممتع, عالم الترجمة الفورية.

في عيادة طبيب نفسي:
الطبيب: What can I do for you
ماذا استطيع فعله لك
المريض: That's a good one!, I don't think anyone can do anything for me. I'm doing fine ruining my life on my own thank you. My life is a total mess.
ترد بسخرية, هذا جيد, لا يستطيع احد فعل اى شيء لي, فانا ادمر حياتي بنفسي, شكراً بسخرية, حياتى فوضى كاملة

الطبيب: Perhaps we can re-build your life together
هل من إحتمال اننا نتعاون لبنائها مرة آخرى

خالد عباس
طالب

اميرة العلي
02/06/2009, 08:40 AM
Salaam Khalid;

Translation transcends words themselves and is best accomplished by focusing first and foremost on the subject matter(message) of the source text. It involves not only words, but also phrases; sentences; paragraph structure; and ideas. Try to break out of this limiting cycle of tit for tat translation...I meant to say word for word translation. Instead, the goal of translation should simply be about communicating the exact
idea or message expressed in the source text ( English for example) and expressing that idea or message in the target text (Arabic) without compromising the integrity of the subject matter

Also, you should keep in mind that some words may mean or symbolize or convey one thing in one language (source language) and quite another in another language (target language) by the virtues of cultural differences
...remember the context factor
Good luck

احمدوحيدرمضان
20/04/2010, 06:10 AM
في عيادة طبيب نفسي: at a psychotherapist's
الطبيب: What can I do for you
ماذا استطيع أن أفعله لك ؟ ( مما تشكو؟)
المريض: That's a good one!, I don't think anyone can do anything for me. I'm doing fine, ruining my life on my own thank you. My life is a total mess.
ترد بسخرية, هذا جيد, لا يستطيع احد فعل اى شيء لي, فانا ادمر حياتي بنفسي, شكراً بسخرية, ان حياتى عبارة عن فوضى تامة

الطبيب: Perhaps we can re-build your life together
ربما نستطيع أن نتعاون مع بعضنا البعض لإعادتها لسابق عهدها .