الدكتور عبدالرزاق محمد جعفر
13/01/2010, 01:19 AM
أرجو من اسـرة وات الغراء التفضل بتنقيح المقالة باللفة الأنكليزية
من دون اخطاء قدر الأمكان ولكم الشكر

The return of Iraq's sectarian
By
Dr. Abdel Razzaq Mohammad Jafar
Former Peofessor of Baghdad University

عاصرت الطائفية في العراق منذ عهد الصبا و استنكرت و سئمت معارك الكلمات ما بين ابناء الطائفتين السنية و الشيعية على حد سواء ! Lived with sectarianism in Iraq since the days of boyhood and condemned the fighting and tired of words between the two communities, Sunni and Shiite alike! و قد خفت تلك المعارك او قل كادت ان تزول في بداية الخمسينات من القرن الماضي ,الا انها عاد ت من جديد بعد الاطاحة بالملكية في الرابع عشرمن تموز 1958ميلادية , حيث استغلها الحاكم بأمره او قل القائد العام لكل ثورة بشكل خفي و احياننا علني و استمر ذلك حتى بعد سقوط نظام الرئيس صدام حسين في التاسع من ابريل (نيسان) سنة 2003 و ليومنا هذا ! And the fighting has eased, say, or that nearly wiped out in the early fifties of the last century, but it returned again T after the overthrow of the monarchy in the fourth Ashrmn July 1958 AD, as used by the ruling ordering the commander in chief or less per revolution in a covert way and publicly Ahianna and lasted Even after the fall of President Saddam Hussein on the ninth of April (April) in 2003 and to this day! . .
اخذت على عاتقي تفنيد الأ فكار المعتمة التي تسيئ الى الأسلام و تفرق ابناء الشعب العراقي , حيث ان اختلاف الرأي لا يفسد المودة , و من اجتهد و اصاب فله اجران و من لم يصب فله اجر واحد , و ان اكرمكم عند الله اتقاكم . I undertook to refute Vkar dark, but which are offensive to Islam and divide the Iraqi people, as the difference of opinion does not invalidate the affection, and from and worked hard and hit a double reward from the reward was not hurt one, and that the sight of God.
تحقق لي الأستقرارالنسبي, بعد تغرب في العديد من البلدان العربية و الأسلا مية لعدة سنوات, و لطالما كنت اتعرض للسؤا ل عن منطقه سكني في العراق !! If I Alostaqraralnspe, after setting in many Arab countries and IslamicInvestments Mieh for several years, and as long as you go through Swa from the area for residential development in Iraq!! فاشعر بتقزز من ذلك السؤا ل لأنني اعرف قصد السائل منه , فهو يريد ان يعرف هل انا سني ام شيعي؟ I feel that Ptgazzz Alswa for because I know the liquid in order to him, he wants to know whether I was Sunni or Shiite? !! !! ثم يطرح سؤالا آخر, و من هم الشيعة ؟ He then asks another question, and who are the Shiites? .. .. و هكذا و كما يقول المثل اللبناني او المصري, ( سيره و أنفتحت !) . So as the saying goes, and the Lebanese or Egyptian, (walking and opened!).

و لذا رغبت في كتابة ما اختزنته من معلومات, و استنادا لمصادر موثوق بها للرد على الأفتراءات التي نسبت الى السنة و الشيعة , منذ الفتنة الكبرى والى يومنا هذا !! And so you want to write what Achtzneth information, and according to reliable sources to respond to the falsehoods attributed to Sunnis and Shiites since the Great Sedition and to this day!! . .

التحدث عن الطائفية المتغللة في نفوس المتعصبين من ابناءالشعب العراقي هو امر صعب و محزن ,لأنها ليست صناعة الجهلة من الأمة بل هي من صنع البعض من المتعلمين من الكتاب والشعراء والساسة المغرضون من السنة والشيعة على حد سواء! Almngllp talk about sectarianism in the hearts of fanatics Abinaalcab Iraq is difficult and sad, because they are not ignorant of the nation's industry, but are making some of the educated writers, poets, politicians, biased people from the Sunni and Shiite alike!

دونت كل طائفة على صفحات كتب من تأليف علماء دين من كلا الطائفتين, Recorded every range on the pages of books written by scholars from both communities,
للطعن بالطائفة الاخرى !..مفعمة بالشتم و التجريح و مولدة البغضاء عند كليهما ! Cult to challenge the other! .. Full of Balstm and defamation and hatred at generating both!
لقد شوهت تلك الكتب الصفراء احاديث السنة و الشيعة معا و استطاعت ان تخترق جسد المسلم بالرغم من انها احاديث مزعومة عن الماضي استغلت لتحقيق اغراض نفعية لا صلة لهابحاضر الوطن وقد اكل الدهر عليها و شرب ! Been marred by the yellow books that talk of Sunni and Shia together and managed to penetrate the body of a Muslim, even though it alleged conversations about the past, used for the purposes of expediency is not relevant to Habhadhar home has a lifetime by eating and drinking! . .
انتشرت الطائفية في الجامعات العراقية بسبب كثرة الطلاب المنتمين لها , اما عامة الناس البسطاء فهم لا يشغلون انفسهم بها, و قد ادى ذلك الى التباعد بين الطائفتين !.. Spread sectarianism in the Iraqi universities because of the large number of students belonging to them, As for the general ordinary people, they do not hold themselves out, and has led to the spacing between the two communities! .. و نتيجة لذلك قل الأختلاط وقل التزاوج بين ابناء الطائفتين , او قل, نادرا ما تجد شاب شيعي رغب بالزواج من شابة سنية و العكس صحيح !.. As a result, less Alochtlat say intermarriage between the two communities, or rather, rarely find a young Shiite wants to marry a young Sunni and vice versa! .. و خاصة في المدن ذات الغالبية الساحقة من احدى الطائفتين, و قد تعمقت هذه الفجوة بسبب عدم تردد الشيعة على مساجد السنة,او قل السنة لا يدخلون مساجد الشيعة !...الا ان هذا الواقع قد تبدل في السنوات الاخيرة (السبعينات من القرن الماضي) وكثر الزواج بين ابناء الطائفتين بسبب الاختلاط في الكليات و العمل في الادارات الحكومية, حيث دخل اهم عامل من عوامل الزواج , الا و هو الحب ! Especially in cities with the vast majority of one sect, and has deepened the gap because of the frequency Shiite on Sunni mosques, say, or do not enter the year of Shiite mosques! ... But this reality has changed in recent years (the seventies of the last century) and many marriages between the two communities, because of mixing in colleges and work in government departments, where he entered the most important factor of marriage, but He is love! ! ! , الذي سحق التعصب المذهبي و العنصري ! Who crushed and racial fanaticism! السائد آنذاك. Prevailing at the time.
استمرت التفرقة الطائفية بشكل خفي في جميع العهود وخاصة في عهد الأحزاب, فالأنتماء الحزبي مباح للجميع ولا فرق بين سني و شيعي الا بمتانة الولاء لمبادئ الحزب او قائده, و هكذا زاد الصراع بعنف عندما منع النظام الصدامي معظم المراسم الدينية عند الشيعة بشكلها العلني المتعارف عليه في كافة العهود السابقة مثل المآتم الحسينية و اللطم و القامه و غيرها من الفعاليات التي يعرفها كل عراقي, وخنعت العديد من الفصائل الدينية للأمر الواقع, بغض النظر عن كونها سنية او شيعية, الا ان بقاء الحال من المحال , فالواقع اظهر ان ذلك الخنوع كان وقتيا و لم يصل في اي يوم الى حالة انعدام الطائفية البغيضة بالضربة القاضية !! Continued sectarian strife in a covert way at all times, especially in the era parties, adherence party is open to all is no difference between Sunni and Shiite, but the durability of loyalty to the principles of the party or its leader, and has thus dogfight when Saddam's regime to prevent most of the Shi'ite religious ceremony, public format that is customary at all previous periods, such as funerals and Husseiniya tall and slapping, and other events that are known to all Iraqis, and Khanat many factions of the religious status quo, regardless of whether they are Sunni or Shiite, but the status quo is impossible, the reality showed that this submission was temporary and did not arrive in any day to the absence of odious sectarianism knockout!! و خاصة في النفوس المتعصبة من الطائفتين و خاصة في الجامعات العراقية و الدوائر الحكومية !. , Especially in the hearts of the fanatical sects, especially in the Iraqi universities and government departments!. و بذهني الكثير من الوقائع, بعضها طريف, والبعض الآخر مقرف, و لا اريد التطرق لها لأزيد الطين بلة. And my mind a lot of facts, some Tarif, and some other nasty, and do not want to touch it for more insult to injury.
تمثل الجامعات العراقية نموذجا للمجتمع العراقي , و لذا يمكن القول ان الطائفية قد راجت بسبب كثرة الجامعات و المعاهد التي تضم بعضا من اساتذه الطائفتين ممن نشروا العديد من الكتب الدينية التي دست فيها روايات فيها طعن بالسلف الصالح و امتلاك الشيعه لقرآن خاص بهم !! Iraqi universities represent a model of Iraqi society, and therefore can say that sectarianism could spread because of the many universities and institutes, which include some of the professors who have published many communities of religious books, which accounts containing a challenge which advances the common good and the Shiites having their own Quran!! و ان الوحي الذي ارسل الى علي (رض) ثم اصابه الوهم و توجه بالخطا الى محمد(ص) !!. And that revelation, which was sent to Ali (RIP), and then hit the illusion, and directed by mistake Mohammad (PBUH)!.

سمعت مثل ذلك الادعاء عند زيارتي لقاهرة المعتز في سنه 1972 ضمن وفد جامعي ضم العديد من الدكاتره العرب لحضور مؤتمر علمي للكمياء ,و في احد الايام وجهت لنا دعوة لزيارة الجامع الازهر و الذي شيد في العصر الفاطمي(الشيعي) و تجول معنا في ارجاء المسجد الواسع احد طلبة الماجستير في (جامعة الازهر) و راح يسرد علينا تاريخ ذلك المسجد , الى ان وردت بكلامه لفظة (الشيعة ) و هنا قاطعه احد الزملاء المصريين وسأله عمدا,(حيث سبق وان حدثته عن الصراع الخفي للطائفية ): I heard such a claim when my visit to Cairo in 1972, cherishes within the university delegation included many of the doctors Arabs to attend a scientific conference of chemistry, and in one day and we were invited to visit Al-Azhar mosque, which was built in the Fatimid (Shiite) and toured with us in the mosque across the broad a masters student in (Al-Azhar University) and claimed that tells the history of the mosque, and that his words were the word (Shiites), and here was interrupted by the Egyptian colleagues and asked him intentionally, (where previously, and I told him about the invisibility of the sectarian conflict):
مين هم الشيعه ؟ Maine are the Shiites? !! !! .. .. ثم التفت نحوي مبتسما و فهمت مداعبته ..ثم انطلق محدثنا بكل حماس ليشرح للوفد معنى الشيعة, و قال : Then turned to me smiling and understand the manipulation .. then go Our contact with all the zeal of the delegation to explain the meaning of the Shiites, and said:
( دول ناس كفره , بيعتقدوا ان سيدنا جبريل عليه السلام قد ارسله الله عز و جل الى علي بن ابي طالب ليبلغه الرسالة النبوية الا انه خان الامانة و ابلغها الى محمد بن عبدالله !! ), استغرب البعض و لم استغرب انا , فقد سمعت ذلك مرات و مرات من الأخوة العرب و خاصه في المغرب العربي , و قلت لمحدثنا : ما هذا الهراء ؟ (Countries of people kaafir, Biatkaddoa that Jibreel peace be upon him had been sent by God Almighty to Ali bin Abi Talib to tell him the prophetic message, but he had betrayed the honesty and told her to Mohammed bin Abdullah Al!), Some expressed surprise and I'm not surprised, I have heard that times and times of our Arab brothers, especially in the Maghreb, and I said to Our contact: what is this nonsense? انك طالب دراسات عليا , فمن المفروض ان تحكم عقلك و تستخدم المنطق في اي علم تقرأه , و لا تصدقه ان لم يكن مدونا في مصدر علمي او قد ورد في احد كتب الصحاح You are a graduate student, it is supposed to control your mind and logic used in any information you read, and do not believe him, if not codified in the source of scientific or was contained in one written books;
و لا يجوز لك ان تردد اقوال المغرضين و تساهم معهم في اشعال لهيب الطائفية البغيضة , فقد كان (علي) صبيا يعيش في كنف (محمد) , و هل من المعقول ان يرسل الله عز وجل ملاكا لا يلتزم بأمره!! And you may not be frequency words tendentious and contribute them to ignite the flames of sectarian odious, it was (on) a boy lives in an atmosphere of (Muhammad), and is it possible that God sends an angel does not abide by his command!! ؟. ?. و اذا افترضنا صحة ذلك , و ان الوحى المرسل قد اخطأ العنوان !! And if we assume this to be true, and the revelation that the sender's address was wrong!! الم يكن بقدرة الله خالق السماوات و الارض و القادر على كل شيئ ان يصحح مساره !! Did not the power of God the Creator of the heavens and the earth and capable of everything that corrects its course!! .. .. كما انني لم اشاهد و لم اسمع من اي رجل دين شيعي عن وجود قرآن مطبوع خاص بالشيعة البته! I also have not seen and not heard from any of a Shi'ite cleric of the existence of the Koran printed special Shia at all!
ان التعصب الطائفي يعمي العيون و القلوب او قل يجعل الأنسان اعمى بطريق مظلم!! , فتنعدم عواطفه و احاسيسه الانسانية و سوف يستمر حال الطائفية في العراق ورقة بيد تجار السياسة و ترتفع اسهمها طالما وجدت الظروف الملائمة لنموها و العكس صحيح!! That sectarianism blinded eyes and hearts, say, or make the blind man accidentally dark!! Vtnadm emotions and feeling, and humanity will continue if Iraq's sectarian and paper merchants, however, politics, shares rise as long as the conditions are appropriate for their growth and vice versa!! و سيكتب لها الزوال اذا ما نبذت كل طائفة ما في قلبها من ضغائن و احقاد, ومن الغريب ان الطائفية لم تكن ظاهرة في الاسواق التجارية الشعبية لدى الطائفتين !! And will be very ephemeral if it renounced all of the range in the heart of grudges and hatreds, it's odd that sectarianism were not apparent in the commercial market is popular with both communities!! و الحق يقال : ان الزائر للاحياء الشعبية التي يسكنها خليط من الطائفتين في المدن لا يشعر بوجود مظهر واضح للتفرقة الطائفية ! And truth be told: that a visitor to revive the popularity of mixed communities in cities does not feel that there is a clear manifestation of the sectarian discrimination! , الا ان ذلك لا يعني ان السني ينظر للشيعي كما ينظر الحنفي الى الشافعي و الشافعي الى المالكي! , But that does not mean that the Sunni-Shi'ite seen as seen to the Shafi'i and Hanafi, Shafi'i to Maliki! , ومن الملفت للنظر ان الصراع الطائفي في كل العهود لم يؤثر في سير الأعمال العامة للشعب ولم اسمع او اشاهد اي شجار فردي او جماعي بين السنة و الشيعة و لا ادري سببا يدعو الكثير من ابناء الجالية العربية لللأفتراء على ابناء الشعب العراقي و ترديد مزاعم باطلة لا اساس لها من الصحة و ليس من ورائها نفع يرتجى و اقول لهم : دعونا نبني كيان امة موحدة في وطن واحد, و نمجد الوحدة الوطنية.(يتبع). , It is striking that the sectarian conflict, in all times did not affect the conduct of public business of the people did not hear or watch any individual or collective fight between Sunnis and Shi'ites, and I do not know reason why many of the sons of the Arab community of Loftera on the Iraqi people and repeating false allegations do not unfounded and not from behind benefit desired, and I say to them: Let us build a nation united entity in one nation, and celebrate national unity. (Continued).