المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : الله يجازي إللي يترجم خيرا

بدر علي الذروي
16/04/2012, 08:24 AM
السلام عليكم كيفكم يارب إنكم بخير
في عمل فيديو تطوعي لمجموعة فتيات تطوعية فنبغى ترجمة صحيحة لعبارات بسيطة دفاعا عن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم

المتمكنين من قدكم الأجر لحدكم

وانا ماليا مشاركات لتو سجلت فابغى انسخلكم ياها تترجموها صحيحه اتذكرو انو الي حيطلع ع المقطع مو بس عربي مسلم اجنبي غير مسلم عشان توصلو الفكرة المطلوبة عن رسولنا الحبيب

لأنك يارَسولي سَفير الحياة الكريمة ،، ها أنا أدون للعالم أجمع عنك واستحضر أحاديثك في قَلبي فيمتلئ حباً لك وتعظيماً لرب البرية
يارحيماً بالصَغار واباً لكبارنا مر على رحيلك زمن بعيد ولازالت مبادئُك العظيمة راسخة لاتزول تدفعنا لعجلة الحياة تستحثنا أن نكون الخَير كُله ،، معنى السلام والتواد والتراحم
رسول اللهِ ياعلم الهُدى نالو منك أقزام العُقول ورموك بُهتاناً وفُسقا لم يدرو أن نورك النًبوي باقٍ كيف تهنو قُلوب الشاتمين كيف يحلو لها أن تنام ظنو أن في انتقاصك أدباً وسحر بيان تطاولت حٰروفهم ياحبيبي لأجل أن ينالو منك أما والله لو استنارو بضيء حديثك ولطف قولك لنا لبكو الدهر كُله وانكبو على أحاديثك ليغسلو قٰلوبهم من سود الدنس رسول الله ياحبيبي أنا أود سقياً من يدك شربة من حَوضك كُل مابِوسعي لأجل لُقياكَ سأفعله فياظمئ قلبي إن لم أسقى شربة من كَوثرك ثم الم يشهدو الشاتمين صَوت المآذن في كل حين؟!
أشهد أنك رسُول الله ،، أشهدُ أنك رسول الله

كريم الواسطى
03/06/2012, 07:52 PM
My messenger ( MOHAMMAD) because you are the Ambassador of decent life, here I am writing to the whole world about you and evoked your Hadith in my heart so it fill of love to you and glorification to the Lord of the whole world ( ALLAH)
Oh merciful for kids and the father of our elders, you are leaved us a long time ago, your principles are still great and solid never go on and lead us to the wheel of life, Induce us to be good, the meaning of peace, affection and compassion
Messenger of Allah the guide of huda, the people who have little minds humiliate you and told wrong about you, they didn’t know that your Prophetic light remains, how the hearts of the Malevolent blessing, how it likes to sleep, they are think that when they Detracting you they it will be field of literature and good speech, my beloved they Letters say wrong on you to Insult you, I swear of ALLAH if they Enlightened by your hadith and kindness of your word to us they will cry lifetime and reading your hadith to clean they hearts of black filth, Messenger of Allah I'd like to drink from your hand at your basin, I'll do my best to meet you, my heart will thirst if didn’t drinking from your kawthar river, did the Malevolent hear the voice of the pray time?!
I bear witness that you are the Messenger of Allah, I bear witness that you are the Messenger of ALLAH