المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : No one prevent injustice

الدكتور عبدالرزاق محمد جعفر
20/07/2012, 02:36 AM
No one prevent injustice

The truth was human control, but the peoples of the world at the end of the twentieth century deviated towards decadence. No one raised his voice to prevent that injustice collapse, or even restored, without fear or dread of authoritarian on the freedom of human beings. So was the assassination of the value of ancestor’s civilization!
So their civilization crushed and ruptured into too many parts.
The result of a new situation caused the cold war, which broke out among educated nation, and exchanged charges leaded us to what we are now!
So, they made us to walk according to their plan, whether we like it or not. Most of us close his eyes for even the most basic human values and frustration hit us!
We did not leave anything unless bear it the responsibility of our feeling to hung over it all reasons of our failure. This was for lack of vision of the truth, and confusion of our predictions in that which unfounded of truth. So increasing
Cowardly, and couldn’t take any decision for ending all our problems! `
Some people may be exposed to some problems, which change the course of their lives, and after the despair of improving their status, they are turning avenge toward those who put them in that case. However, pride gilt pushes them to feel the victory joy, yielding a real epidemic picture.
God protect us and you from it. So any educated person cannot be resort to such solutions, where it was said:
" Do not correct mistake by mistake"

The world is still full of goodness, and the happy person who made the others happy! However any person deliberates abuse, he is danger to society, and should remove his masks, and pushed away.
The new situation of spring revolution in Arab countries dawn my desire to write what I have seen and been affected in Libya since the outbreak of Al-Fateh Revolution in September first, 1969. This was not for expose of Gadhafi system and focuses on the bad deeds only, but rather to statement the Libyan people suffering of the scourge within the confines of henchmen, who had stifled the voice of opposition, for forty two years.
I am also, will not hesitate to fix the positive cases which
I lived openly. In spite of I did not succeed to see the social situation clearly at the beginning of my stay in Libya! However, I spoke with people who dominated the system capacity without maturity. The non qualified opportunists dominated in the appropriate places. Honorable secluded him behind the scenes; they didn’t get anything except disappointments, in the hope of light emerging to defeat the darkness which camp on their lives since outbreak of Al-Fateh of September 1969 Revolution.
They realized that the time does open its doors only to those who have the ability to wait. Also they realized that injustice does not remain, and if continuous long time, it will destroyed! So the Qadhafi regime get destroyed by the revolution of seventeenth17 February 2011 Revolution.

Anyway, I decided to write that I saw, here or read in that Era honestly.
I avoiding redundancy and scratch for each of the subjective feelings or microkernel his position, through the following narrative!

I was concern, so my ability to apply this project about the Libyan life decreased. There were a lot stations about Libyan community, not even accused of denying when writing frankly about the difficulties. I have to adapt to the habits of the Libyan society since the dominance of Colonel Muammar Gadhafi, the Al-Fateh of September Revolution. He gets rid from some of his comrades, such as Abdul Salam Jalood, Al-Mahiche and dimensions of the others of his fellow leaders of the Revolution. He commissions them to accept administrative work in spaced areas! or different jobs outside Libya, except Abu Bakr Younis which charge of supervising the Libyan army, Al-Khuwaildi Al-Hmodi in charge of the Ministry of Interior and Abdul Salam Jalood, which served as the second man after the Qadhafi.
That case because the Colonel Qadhafi, uniqueness of in all centers of power in ways innovative touches as any change could affect its sole leader!
I began to feel the need to write everything in the pot is visible as a witness for the conditions that I lived in Libya, after the revolutions that erupted in early 2011 in Tunisia, Egypt, Yemen and Libya. I found the desire to write my viewing all these years that I lived in my second country Libya. In a time the satellite channels and websites exposed the clear and hidden in all aspects of life in Tunisia, Egypt, and Yemen. Then the infection that walked to uncover the reality of the system of Colonel Muammar Gadhafi since Al-Fateh Revolution, leading to the outbreak of revolution of the seventeenth of February, in Benghazi, first, that demand to uncover the graves of prisoners of Abu Salim!
After short time, Qadhafi announced his intention to annihilate the opposition, House to House!, .. And Zankh to Zankh!
That demand that has developed, and became the calling the departure of Qadhafi regime since more than the fortieth year!
Therefore, I will not be of failing loyalty to Libyan society, if it suffered by the majority of the Libyan people, which I and my family reluctantly lived under this Libyan society!

It was said:
(Not all what has been said is true, and not what all you said is true). So according to this argument, I will avoid comment on what a to the people of Libya, for, because a fruit tree may contain a branch of a dry leave, and also as the Egyptian proverb states:
No one better than the other!
After the fall of the monarchy in Libya, the flow of thousands of immigrants from all Islamic countries, the African, Arab, and penetrated in the middle of the Libyan people. They practitioners of all professions that are considered bad job in the era of Gaddafi!
Libyan person is now son of Al-Fateh Revolution, Which promise him highlife in future. So, the majority of men become using this employment for easy life of laziness and loitering in the streets cafes, playing cards or drink tea (Alshahi), which prepare by their own way!

[/SIZE]