تاريخ التسجيل
    21/05/2010
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

افتراضي ترجمة قصة "أبواب موصدة" - القاص موسى رحوم عباس

Locked Doors
    by Syrian Writer Mousa R. Abbas
    Translatٍed by Nizar Sartawi

I’m very often visited by crazy thoughts that weigh heavily on my chest and possess me to the point that I believe them to be absolutely true. The last of these thoughts hit me after I moved to the city following the drowning and death of my village. I spent most of the day wandering through the roads and public parks. It will be our secret that I was fascinated by women, especially their buttocks; I will cross out this last phrase later. I was like bees attracted by scent. Or I belong to a breed of trained dogs: This woman spritzed herself with a bit of Lapidus, that with Jacomo, and that obese woman must have bathed in Chenel 5 – yes, that is the name. Then I began to hide in the trees and watch the balconies. Their lights were on and suddenly they went off, except for a dim light that was usually red. Soft whispers reach me as though in a dream. A city half of which sleeps on top of the other half. I think I may modify this expression later. That blind suddenly shakes; behind it two shadows appear, actually two bodies hugging. Suddenly a window opens and colored clothes are thrown: there goes a bra, then a military cap, followed by a jacket with shining stars, and there comes a hair tie; no, it’s something else that I will be quiet about

My therapist at the Medical Complex and Rehabilitation Center told me that my memory was visual and asked if I had ever worked with a security service. I laughed aloud and cursed him in secret. Yes, I can tell what those soft lace drawings on the dentelle look like. I wished I hadn't slept hungry and outcast in that little bush. I wished I could draw rough pictures of all those faces that chased me, those pale faces that crossed with me on the boat, and the man who slapped me because I wanted to smoke a cigarette in the back seat of the patrol car that parked in front of our old house, and then drove us away stirring dust and curses on our dirt road. If only I hadn't slept

From Crossing to Midian - a collection of short stories

-------------------------------------------------

أبواب موصدة
    بقلم القاص السوري/ موسى رحوم عباس

غالبًا ما تأتيني أفكارٌ مجنونةٌ، تُطْبِقُ على صدري، تسيطرُ عليَّ لدرجة الاعتقاد الكامل بصحَّتها. آخرها دهمني بعد انتقالي إلى المدينة إثر غرق قريتي وموتها. كنت أقضي سحابة اليوم في الشَّوارع والحدائق العامَّة، وسيكون سرًا بيننا أنَّني كنت مفتونًا بالنساء، وتحديدًا بمؤخِّراتهن، وسأشطب هذه الكلمة لاحقًا. وكنت مثل النَّحل الذي يتبع الرَّائحة، أو أنني من سلالة كلابٍ مدرَّبة: هذه رشَّت قليلًا من اللابيدوز، وتلك جاكومو، أما تلك البدينة فقد اغتسلت بالشَّانيل فايف. نعم هذا هو الاسم، ثم صرت أكمن بين الأشجار وأراقب الشُّرفات، تكون مضاءةً وفجأةً تنطفئ إلا من نور خافت غالبًا ما يكون الأحمر. همسات ناعمة تصل إليَّ كما في حلم. مدينة نصفها ينام على نصفها الآخر. أعتقد أنَّني قد أعدِّلُ هذا التعبير لاحقًا. تلك السِّتارة التي تهتزُّ فجأةً، يظهر خلفها ظِلَّان، بل جسدان متعانقان. تُفْتَحُ نافذةٌ فجأةً ويُلقى بملابسَ ملوَّنةٍ، هذه حمَّالة صدر، فقبَّعةٌ عسكريةٌ، تلتها سترةٌ عليها نجومٌ لامعةٌ، وتلك ربطةُ شَعْرٍ، بل شيء آخر سأتكتم عليه.

قال لي معالجي في المجمع الطبِّي ومركز إعادة التأهيل إنَّ ذاكرتي بصريَّة، وسألني إنْ سبقَ لي العمل في جهازٍ أمنيٍّ ما. ضحكتُ جهرًا، وشتمتُه سرًّا. نعم أستطيع تحديد شكل تلك الرُّسوم النَّاعمة على الدَّانتيل، تمنيتُ لو أنني لم أنَمْ جائعًا منبوذًا في تلك الأجَمَةِ الصَّغيرة، لو أنَّني استطعتُ رسم صور تقريبية لكلِّ تلك الوجوه التي تطاردني، ولتلك الوجوه الشَّاحبة التي عبرت معي في القارب، للرجل الذي صفعني لأنَّني أردتُ تدخين سيجارة في الكرسي الخلفي لسيَّارة الدوريَّة التي وقفتْ أمام بيتنا القديم، ثم انطلقتْ بنا مثيرةً الغبار والشَّتائم في شارعنا التُّرابي. فقط لو أنَّني لم أنَمْ!

(
    من المجموعة القصصية العبور إلى مدين)

Enable GingerCannot connect to Ginger Check your internet connection
    or reload the browserDisable in this text fieldRephraseRephrase current sentenceEdit in Ginger×

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة نزار سرطاوي ; 28/06/2021 الساعة 12:48 AM

+ الرد على الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين شاهدوا هذا الموضوع : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.

لا يوجد أعضاء لوضعهم في القائمة في هذا الوقت.

المفضلات

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •