هذه مقطع من مشروع التخرج اللي جاي اترجمه ولاقيت صعوبة كبيرة في ترجمته ارجو منكم تساعدوني وشكرا جزيلا

The black pig and the white duck where keeping a hotel; the black pig was called that funny name of granny's friend –Mrs. Gudgeon –Rogers .she was always holding her skirt tight round the knees and warming her bottom over the fire-like Mrs. Coats ,and whenever anyone in the hotel asked for anything she would reply, "Darling, I can't stop now .I've simply got to fly "like aunt Sophie ,and then she would fly out of the window .the duck was an Echidna or spiny Anteater who wore a picture hat and fish train like in the picture of aunt Eleanor ;she used to weep a lot ,because, like granny when she describes her games of bridge ,she was "vulnerable" and she would yawn at the hotel guests and say "lord I am tired "like Lydia Bennet .the two collie dogs had "been asked to leave "like in the story of Mummy's friend Gertie who "got tight" at the Hunt ball, they were going to be divorced and were consequently wearing"co-respondent shoes". The lady collie who was called Minnie mongelheim kept on saying ,"that chap's got a proud stomach. At him eat chaff "like Mr F'S Aunt in little Dorret . the sheep ,who always played the part of a bore ,kept on and on saying like daddy about "leg cuts and fine shots to cover"; sometimes when the rest of the animal guests got too bored the sheep would change to grandfather graham and tell funny story about Scotsman so that they were bored in a different way. Finally the cat who was a grand vizier and worked by magic would say "all the ways round here belongs to me "like the red queen and he would have all the guests torn in pieces and flayed alive until johnnie felt so sorry for them that the game would come to an end.