موضوع مغلق
النتائج 1 إلى 1 من 1

الموضوع: Multiplied words ..... مشاعر وقصيدة.. كتبتها عندما كنت طالبا في الكلية

عـضــو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    22/06/2010
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

افتراضي Multiplied words ..... مشاعر وقصيدة.. كتبتها عندما كنت طالبا في الكلية

Show me your underneath .
    Your smile over teeth.
    Let me a way by your carp
    Sorry, sorrow just warp
    Let me kiss your shame
    Thin eyes don’t blame
    Your hand white calm
    Your tree yield palm
    Snowy day but warmed sun
    Lovely sprit always fun
    Darkness room still bright
    By the lamp fixed night
    Strom and rain .. winds- leak
    Through my door wheezing make
    My fire extinguish never rose
    Although your cheek is warm
    Let me see your face again
    And the underneath don’t scrape
    Reveal it over your bosom
    Slightly to move with the air
    Slowly- slowly don’t care
    The frozen tree still youth
    But no kindly in this earth
    Please don’t tell me your name
    And just write it over my doom
    I have never breezing soul
    But the night still dark
    Whether the moon half- crease

I mean by these words the passionately of the life, and the fact of the love is seemed to me a mistake multiplied by mistake, and no accurate promise was seen although the grief mixed with happy but the taste always bitter , sever and painful , however, you find the beauty every where , but the hidden gold you can't recognize unless you touched it by your hand and see by the necked eyes. I wrote in many pages, no one said to me thank, still my soul is warm and can yield a young fruit although my age was over fifty years. Now I choose my way to complete the vast I can see , but behind all this ability I didn’t get the best success – in the college the marks choose its way to the silly trail , to one can’t opened his mouth – the classmate are never to worth , the bitter- hearts of teachers who only know the way of cheat , by giving the marks to whom they love , I wrote the words like a corner of the castle it comes like drop of water in sunny days putted on black kerchief , my style I know , my dream I know , but my name didn’t I know. My wrath began stress and overlapped to expand over the seas and didn’t stop until I complete the steeps which I engraved them slowly from the poison tree to whom I can not forget his name , here I am writing and showing the world who am I. My new novel with sixty hundred page shall see its way to the press in his year with the possibility of God. I send this passionate heart senses to every one knows the strength

which I am so proud of!
    MMA

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة علي فرحان ; 19/02/2012 الساعة 10:54 AM سبب آخر: تغيير نمط الخط واللون

موضوع مغلق

الأعضاء الذين شاهدوا هذا الموضوع : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.

لا يوجد أعضاء لوضعهم في القائمة في هذا الوقت.

المفضلات

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •